This policy also describes how we use Personal information, with whom we share it, your rights and choices, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. This policy does not apply to third-party websites, products, or services, even if they link to our Services or Sites, and you should consider the privacy practices of those third-parties carefully.
What sort of information do we collect and hold?
Through our website, we collect and hold information about you such as:
- Information collected when you opt-in to receive information from us, register, create or update your online profile, including your name, address, date of birth, contact details and other personal details.
- The content of electronic applications and forms that you submit through the website, when you requesting us to take action, or to provide services or information.
- The content of any messages, feedback or comments that you submit through the website, such as through the online ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Information about your preference for services and products we offer from time to time and about your dealings with us.
- From time to time, we may also collect information that you submit when you participate in any online surveys that we conduct via our website.
How do we collect information?
Where possible, information is collected directly and voluntarily when you submit it via the website, or when we contact you by telephone, mail or email in response to your request, comment or feedback.
Like many other websites, we also collect information automatically when visiting our site that tells us about visitors to our website. The information collected may relate to date, time, duration of the visit, number of visitors, and the web pages that generate the most hits. This information will not generally be linked to the identity of the visitors.
How is personal information used and disclosed?
We use or disclose your information for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which it was collected.
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure.
- Where we are permitted, authorised or required to do so by law.
- To assist us in effectively providing services and products to you.
- To enable us to confirm your identity when dealing with you and generally to maintain our relationship with you.
- For our research and planning purposes such as administering, managing and developing our services and products.
- To analyze your use of the site and the types of products and services you prefer.
- To inform you about services and products we think might interest you.
We may also disclose your information to other persons or organizations:
- Where we have contracted an external person or organization to provide support services (such as third party suppliers), and that person or organization has agreed to observe our privacy standards.
- As permitted, authorize or require by law to do so.
- Who are your advisers or representatives.
- Where that person or organization wishes to acquire or sell an interest in all or part of our assets or business and any advisers to such a person or organization.
- Who are involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading our computer systems.
- Involved in the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and payment organizations.
How is personal information held?
We hold personal information on computer storage facilities located on-site at our office and/or in a database managed by a reputable third-party CRM system that to the best of our knowledge complies with the worldwide legal obligations in respect of your privacy and security.
What happens if you do not provide us with information?
If you do not provide Damir Butkovic with any of the personal information which we request, it may affect our ability to meet our obligations or provide services and products to you.
How do we handle requests to provide access to, or correct, information?
You may request access to personal information we hold about you. To help us deal with requests appropriately, we ask that all such requests be made in writing. Please provide as much detail as you can about the information you seek, as this will help us to retrieve the information. It is our policy to process your request within a reasonable time. There is no charge for requesting access to your information. However, we are entitled to charge for the reasonable cost of acting on your request. In some circumstances, there may be reasons why we will not act on a request, such as where it would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others or we may not be permitted to do so by law.
Notifying us promptly when any of your personal details change or where you realize that any information we are holding about you is incorrect will assist us in ensuring the information we hold is as accurate as possible.
Unsubscribe or opt-out
All users and/or visitors to our site have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our site please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com.
You can find further information about how we manage your personal information under the ‘Links’, ‘Cookies’, and ‘Security’ headings below.
The website may contain links to websites of other organizations. Those websites have their own privacy policies and practices and you should check those websites for their privacy statements.
We have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and we or our service providers may use these and other analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how the site works. In addition, we may use web beacons or tracking pixels to count visitor numbers and performance cookies to track how many individuals users access our site and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user.
The services we may use from time to time include Google Analytics, Google Display,Network, Google Adsense, DoubleClick, Yahoo, Adobe, Infusionsoft and Mac. You can find more details in the privacy policies for those services (e.g. Google’s Ads Preferences Manager), including information on how to opt-out of certain conduct.
This site may also use targeted advertising cookies, which are cookies used to deliver advertising relevant to your interests. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is used by us for marketing services.
Areas of this website where you have the ability to enter your personal details have been encrypted with 128 bit security to ensure your personal details are protected by one of the highest levels of security available. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Therefore, where you choose to transmit information to us, you do so at your own risk.
Your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
- The Right of Access. You have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Information we process about you.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure. You the right to have the Company delete your Information.
- The Right to Restrict Data. You have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Information.
- The Right to Object. You have the right to object to us processing your Information on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that Information to any other service.
- The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, when such a decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- The Right to Complain: You may file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority. A list of data protection authorities is available at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
How to contact us about privacy issues?
If you have any concerns or queries, or if you wish to make a complaint in relation to a privacy issue, or if you would like more information about how we manage your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer, Damir Butkovic by sending an email or mailing to the address below:
Ibiza Digital Agency
Attention: Damir Burkovic
Apartado de Correos 10139
Nuestra Seniora de Jesus 07819
Ibiza, Baleares, Spain, EU
Telephone (+34) 680 852 968
Email: [email protected]